Us

Us
Your friendly neighborhood movie reviewers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Spread


Pam: This was recommended to me on blockbuster.com, I guess because of Ashton Kutcher, but it was not very good. Let me clarify this - it wasn't very good as far as plot and believability, but if you're an Ashton Kutcher fan and want to see him and Anne Heche get it on (quite a lot), then you might think it's a good movie. I stopped watching it after about 2/3 of the way through, and Nelson watched the end and he said it was okay. Kutcher plays a male prostitute who hooks up with wealthy women who support him by giving him a place to live, a car to drive, clothes and some respectability. He ends up with Heche who ends up falling for him. He falls for another younger girl and tries to break it off with Heche who goes a little wacko. I won't tell you how it ends, because I don't really know. Rent this one at your own risk. 1.5 stars out of 5

No comments: